Tuesday 14 February 2017

MY 1SE VIDEO

If you've been reading for a while, you might remember that I started a SE1 video project on my 29th birthday last year. And guess what: today I am 30 and the SE1 video of the last year of my twenties is complete. It was definitely a challenge to remember to take a video every day (hence why quite a few of the videos ended up getting taken at night, right before bedtime haha), and the project ended up taking so much space on my phone that by the end of it I had to delete pretty much all my photos and hardly have any apps left, ha! I was holding my breath when I was mashing all the videos together, hoping my phone would make it! But it's been such a fun project, and I would definitely do it again. Not this year, but maybe in a few years to see how my life compares then?

Anyway, here it is:

PS. Graeme and I are also working on a 1SE project for Oscar's first year, which will be done in May. It's so cool seeing his development and watching the little clips makes my heart sing. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the sweetest things i have seen! I just stumbled across your blog and had never heard of that app before but it's genius! A little bit of everyday-life, everyday - so good! You and your little family are so cute. I'm currently in my 29th year and wish I could have done something like that - Maybe in my 30th, ha!
    All the best from Newfoundland -Becky :)

    ReplyDelete